Monday, March 23, 2009

WHY ME ???

Why am I feeling restless,
Why am I feeling angry,
Why am I feeling tense,

Why there is sudden silence.

Why can’t everyone understand my feelings, my emotions,
Why is it always that I have to give explanations,
Why can’t I do anything on my own,
Why am I feeling alone.


Why a noise keeps humming in my ears,
Why my mind wanders everywhere,

Like a bee for nectar.

What wrong have I done to anyone?
I ask everyone…
Those rich one,
Who think I am of no use.
Those babus who have money and fame,

And can play the blame game.

But to whom will I tell my feelings,
To whom will I start blaming.
I ask,
Every day I ask,
God, I ask u.


I see truck loads of people,
Each one moving like senseless robot creature.
They have someone to talk to,
Someone to care for,
To whom will I talk?

Who will I take care of?

3 comments:

  1. just one thing to say THANK YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic and absolutely truthful

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ anonymous
    thank you...for ur comments.just felt that the poem really touched u...

    ReplyDelete