Sunday, March 22, 2009

RHYTHM


Rhythm flow of the gushing rivers,
Criss-crossing the beautiful mountain terrains,
Rhythm chirping of the birds,
Fills up the place with their beautiful carols.

There, I lay down,
With nothing in this world to bother me,
Only the sereneness of time,
And beauty in its prime.

My mind wonders through the greenery,
My heart longs for someone special,
I wish, I could be as free as the eagle,
The sky being my dwell.

Just you and me,
Just the film of air between us,
Just the rhythm of our love,
Becoming fusion with each pace.

In the moonlit night,
Rhythm becomes divine,
Blackness of the night engulfs,
And covers up the entire landscape.

4 comments:

  1. comments bhabibaku time aguchi...pare lekhibi :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well... As it seems top me, u've done a great job o camouflage Rythme with Rhythm...seems like she's all over ur heart... whatever

    btw, nice poetry... I guess she's gonna like it too :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. another great romantic poem
    loved it
    extemely beautiful
    a perfect romantic and peaceful landscape gets pictured in mind on reading this
    keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ krazywordsmith

    dont know what u r talking about :P u have to see ur english... its rythm and not rhythme and who is she??

    @anonymous

    yup a beautiful landscape does form...thanks

    ReplyDelete